20.2.12

The Future Of Digital Social Sharing

I love a good infograph and a love sharing one even more. Sharing, it's like giving a gift. No matter how much we do it for other people, there always is some personal reward in it.

I am totally hooked on my Google Reader. I have it set up so it brings me my very own feed of personal interests, sorted into categories, so if I feel like flicking through thousands of nail art images I can, and if I want the latest Social Media news, I also have that.

This is my waterfall of knowledge that I share on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin - oh look, now I'm sharing on my blog too. But what do people share and how will this change as Social evolves? This lovely little infographic from The Wall Blog give you quite a bit to think about:


No comments:

Post a Comment